H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Friday 28 September 2012

LX Exhibition 3 - Alpha and Omega



Here is the piece I finally submitted. When framed: 40cm x 40cm.
 The circle is screenprinted onto slub silk with black acrylic ink.
The lettering is handwritten with a pointed brush using gold acrylic ink.
The signature square is gold leaf on gum ammoniac, with very fine brush lettering - about 1mm high.






Letter Exchange Lettering exhibition:

Words Set Free
Mondays - Fridays
27th September - 19th October
9.00am - 8.00pm
The Free Word Centre
60 Farringdon Road

EC1R 3GA
Farringdon Tube Station




1 comment:

  1. Lin
    I went yesterday. Lovely exhibition and great space. Your piece looks beautiful - of course - though the one I wanted to buy was Robbie Schneider's. Until I saw the price. I still want to buy it and I'm not saying it isn't worth it but ...
    Had a chat with Brenda who was invigilating. Interesting to see so many different styles/techniques. Also lots of pieces that would repay many viewings.
    love
    Su

    ReplyDelete