H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Friday 18 January 2013

Life Blood of Photography



I guess what I'm saying in this mini series on creative output, is that the most valuable excercise is to set oneself is accessible projects which need to be done on a regular basis. Some people may need to form a group to achieve this.


My daughter is a photographer and her first project was to take a set of photos each month of the walk or ride to school. They walk the furlong from East Hendred to West Hendred and there are so many beautiful seasonal vignettes, that she wanted to record them. Then, as happens, she decided to make a book of her journey. This was 20cm square, professionally printed locally in a small run and hand bound by Tessa
www.tessacase.wordpress.com

Here are some of her other projects since then:
Summer Holidays at home and in Sweden: Take a photo before 7.00am every morning for a month.
Holiday in Dartmouth: Have a morning photographic walk exploring "Textures of Dartmouth".





She also does a weekly photographic challenge run by Wordpress. Here is her entry for "Solitary"
Tess, thank you for letting me share this.
Everyone out there - have you figured out what you'll do for your creative expression during 2013?
I'd love to hear about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment