H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Wednesday 27 February 2013

...and real trees


This is the last blog on this site - so if you'd like to keep reading my blogs please go to www.limetreesstudio.com and subscribe. The new blog will eventually have a gallery of professional calligraphers, a gift shop and tutorials on offer as well as the usual Behind the Scenes info and my creative journal. I'll usually be blogging three times a week. 

Singapore is such a brilliant source of exciting and exotic images. The trees - mangroves, banyans and lipstick palms and a whole horde that I could not identify. The growth patterns were nothing like that which I studied in botony - roots descending from trunks and leaves seeming to emerge from one another.
Here is a little taster.







No comments:

Post a Comment