H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Wednesday 4 January 2012

My watercolours need a make-over

It's so hard to tear myself away from the Nautilus. But, today I have to get my colour swatches for a workshop titled "Skating on Thin Ice" for this Friday's art group and the 21st January. (see workshops) I have worked out a few optional colour schemes each using 4-5 transparent watercolours to enable people to buy good quality ones and also to keep to a limited palette.
I really need to sort out my own watercolours and I have a mix of tubes (some dried) pans and pans filled with tube water colour, without a box. So, onto the internet to order a new empty box and 40 pans to reconstitute the tubes. The granular ones don't reconstitute too well, but the rest should.
Wait till you see the makeover!




No comments:

Post a Comment