H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Monday 21 May 2012

Time for a Bunting Party


Sometimes I just have to indulge my twee side - what better excuse than a jubilee?
We are going to be having a bunting making party at my home - with plenty to eat and drink too of course!
So I thought I'd write about it and tomorrow I'll describe how I make bunting. Its not Rocket Science!


1/2 meter of Fabric 112cm wide makes 10 flags
5 flags are joined at the top with seams and five are just folded over.
10 flags with 4cm between each flag makes 2M32 of bunting.
(about £3.00)

 
You also need pinking shears - zig-zag scissors. These are not as expensive these days and will last a few years, but can’t be sharpened so don’t ever cut over a pin.
You can buy them at haberdashery stores. These sell out quite quickly at Bunting Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment