H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Friday 14 September 2012

Princess Diana Memorial Orchid

Am I trying to jump on the bandwagon? You can't imagine my excitement when I found out today that the orchid in Singapore Gardens named after Princess Diana looks like the one I painted! By chance!
Hers was out in the open and there weren't many white orchids that looked different to this one. (Many of the orchids were under cover)
So here is the link to check it out for yourselves.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/yznBj_gqlwZ/Duke+Duchess+Cambridge+Diamond+Jubilee+Tour/pMPxLv_tdH0 And here is the Princess Diana memorial orchid and my second painting.
What do you think?


Here is a photo of me painting the white orchid.Well, I'm very happy because my orchid exhibition is opening tonight! The Dolphin gallery, Wantage.





You can also see the one I'll have to paint - Vanda William Catherine Orchid - when I go back next February.




No comments:

Post a Comment