H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Thursday 13 September 2012

Ruby Invitation to tea

Things are hotting up in my household - I have my watercolour exhibition opening tomorrow at the Dolphin Gallery and am also organising a village-drop-in tea - well, drop-in-bubbly - for Sunday 23rd to celebrate our ruby wedding anniversary. 
After all these years I am still "living on the edge" with my busy self-inflicted lifestyle!
Anyway I did an invitation and for once I could ride on the back of quite a lot of design work from my "tea and Cake" card series. I just piled up the cups in Photoshop (as one does) and wrote 40 years in calligraphy in 10 minutes, then put it together. Hooray for Photoshop! It took me a cool 50 minutes!


I'm going to indulge and tell you about our family celebration week in Dartmouth next week.



2 comments: