H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Friday 11 January 2013

Poetry Collaboration 3


Here is my sketch. I'll screenprint it as follows:
1) Flesh colour for Rhododendron
 2) Neon pink for Rhododendron
3) Yellow two strips of colour
4) Lime green - two strips of colour
5) Deep mauve "tips spilling colour"
6) Violet background to lettering at top verse, over yellow strip so that the yellow shows through.
7) Light purple middle background to letters
8) Light blue-violet at the bottom.
9) Black for buzzing bee and some outlines on Rhododendron.

I'm quite anxious and really hope I can pull this one off, because some of the stuff is just a gamble!
This is NINE screenings so the limited edition may become very limited indeed as there are many more chances of a smudge here and a mess-up there.  I'm quite anxious and really hope I can pull this one off, because I'm concerened about the overlays of colour and how it will look. Perhaps I need a plan B. 



No comments:

Post a Comment