H O M E W E B S I T E E M A I L

Thursday 8 November 2012

Presentation is All - Woza Moya


Woza Moya means "Come Spirit of Change" in Zulu.
Look at and enjoy the lovely artwork and the brilliant presentation!


  








The art was shown on an arrangement of spectacles, matchboxes, silicone, paper plates and wadding, scrubbing brushes, open books, string, marbles and tiles, cotton wool buds, plastic glasses and green bottles.

I saw this exhibition of Zulu Craft titled Ekaya  on the South Bank in London., shown by The Hillcrest Trust which offers unconditional love to anyone affected by HIV / AIDS. Woza Moya  generates an income form the work of about 300 craftspeople.

Every time I revisit South Africa and meet my old friends I am more and more aware of how people are reaching out and giving of whatever talents they have to help others.

Not long now till my blog gets its new look and new address: www.limetreesstudio.com




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Fantastic. You keep bringing us such wonderful stuff. Thanks Lin.

    ReplyDelete